This is to inform, all the students who are compulsory/interested to fill the scholarship form need to submit the following documents to their respective class coordinators on or before 15 August 2017. The Students who will not provide the essential documents as prescribed will not be entitled to fill scholarship form. In that case students will have to submit their academic fees or their admission may subject to get cancelled as per rules.
The documents needed are as:-
1. 03 Passport size photo
2. Income certificate copy (on or after July 2014)
3. Caste certificate copy
4. Domicile copy
5. Bank account pass book copy having IFSC code or branch name
(The account should be in Meerut district and in the name of student)
6. 02 Affidavits on Rs. 10 stamp paper
7. Aadhar card copy or Aadhar card enrollment number copy
8. Pan card Photocopy
9. 12th mark sheet copy
10. 10th mark sheet copy
11. Mark sheet copy of previous semester or year
Note: - All the documents mention above should be submit in three sets.